- Fresh Watermelon? Check. Beer? Check. Summer? Check. When life gives you some of summer’s ripest, freshest fruits and SKYY’s most summer-friendly infusion, you make SKYY Watermelon Shandy and enjoy with friends.
- 1½ parts SKYY Infusions® Watermelon
- ¼ parts Ancho Reyes Verde
- ½ parts Lemon juice
- 5 frozen Watermelon cubes
- 5 parts Hefeweizen or wheat beer
Behind the bar
- Glass: Collins
Method: Fill a Collins glass with frozen watermelon cubes and ice cubes.
Add the first three ingredients to tins and shake with ice.
Strain into Collins glass.
Top with beer.